Shangri-La Hotel, Paris is to host a series of “100% Green Dinners” on the first Thursday of each month. The hotel’s La Bauhinia restaurant will be offering a special five-course vegetable-focused menu and use the opportunity to introduce one of the hotel’s French market purveyors – a market gardener, wine grower or farmer – to meet with diners.
- Dishes on offer will include: Spring Rolls made from watermelon stuffed with soup herbs; Kasha and Green Vegetables En Cocotte with almond milk; Turnips and Red Beetroots roasted in a wood-burning oven and Tofu Ravioli with borsch vinaigrette;
- The food will be accompanied by biodynamic wines produced through biodynamic agriculture, hand-picked teas and fair trade coffee.
- Read the whole story here.
- Follow Shangri La on Twitter
- Read this 2014 Chatham House report about the impact of meat production and consumption on climate change.