Watch this recent Tedx talk by Krishna Pujari, Co-founder of the responsible tour company Reality Tours & Travel.
- Reality Tours most famous tour takes people around the industrial and residential areas of Dharavi in order to breakdown negative stereotypes about slums and raise funds for community projects.
- 80% of the profits from the tours are used to fund local education projects through their sister-NGO Reality Gives.
- In 2015 it was the overall winner of WTTC’s Tourism for Tomorrow Awards.
- Visit Reality Tours Website
- Follow Reality Tours on Twitter
- Read a recent interview with Krishna in WTTC’s Tourism for Tomorrow newsletter.
In the Future