Your privacy is of paramount important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from you and how we use it. If the privacy of your personal data is an issue that concerns you, we recommend you read these terms carefully before providing us with any information.
People over thirteen may register at https://travindy.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We will never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide a specific service.
• We will never share personal information of our users with other companies, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
This website complies with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council adopted on 27th April 2016 and coming into force on 25th May 2018, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Person responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Full name:Jeremy Smith
• Tradename: Travindy
• Company number:
• Activity: sharing information through a website and email newsletter
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles applied to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for the specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required.
• Principle of limiting the term of conservation: periodically we will review the lists of subscribers and eliminate those inactive records.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated confidentially. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of my users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in Travindy come from:
• Subscription form to our weekly newsletter
• Comments on the blog through the user form on the website
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on how Travindy is treating any personal data. Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to their personal data
• Request modification or deletion
• Request limitation of our use to your personal data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Travindy will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the use of your data when:
• Use is based on consent.
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The use is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the movement of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the relevant supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
In Travindy there are different systems for capturing personal information and we use the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Content subscription form: In this case, the following personal information is requested: Name, Email to manage the list of subscriptions and send newsletters, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. The data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (Jeremy Smith supplier) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
• Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of https://travindy.com, the user is required to sign up through a form. In this case, the following personal information is requested through wordpress.org: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 coming into force on 25th May 2018; Jeremy Smith, Travindy with address in UK will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Travindy does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://travindy.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://travindy.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://travindy.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Siteground.com with address in USA. More information at: https: //www.siteground.com(name of the hosting). Siteground treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Travindy.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Travindy.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Travindy.
By browsing https://travindy.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
https://travindy.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://travindy.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Jeremy Smith shall ensure that any person authorized by Travindy to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), shall be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a safety incident occurs, Travindy must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Safety Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://travindy.com, exonerating Jeremy Smith, Travindy of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Travindy in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Travindy reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Travindy will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, https://travindy.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, https://travindy.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.