Hoteliers interested to learn more about the business risks and responsibilities around modern day slavery and human trafficking can access a free webinar.
The free 45-minute live discussion offers the latest insights into handling modern slavery and human rights issues with the focus on how to;
- Identify your short term and long term actions if you’ve discovered forced labour in your supply chain
- Develop responses to the labour issues identified that are appropriate to the local context
- Roll out your strategy once the risks have been identified
- Develop KPIs to measure success in addressing modern slavery
- Work with media and NGOs – what a successful collaboration should look like?
- Deal with your stakeholders – how much should you open up to them?
- Assess impacts of your policies and approaches on corporate practice
Confirmed speakers include;
- Co-op, Group Policy & Campaigns Director, Paul Gerrard
- Philips, Director Supplier Sustainability, Marcel Jacobs
- Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
Join this free live conversation here (sign up if you can’t make the date and we’ll send the recording via email): https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1461746121693890305
This post originally appeared on Greenhotelier