Strengthening cooperation with Tanzania for conservation of wildlife and protection of biodiversity, the German government has signed a financial agreement to support protection and conservation of biodiversity in the Serengeti ecosystem and the Selous Game Reserve, two of the biggest conserved wildlife parks in Africa.
- Germany will provide financial assistance amounting to 10 million euro to support sustainable management of the Selous Game Reserve in southern Tanzania’s tourist circuit.
- Germany will support Tanzania with 7 million euro directed to health and tourism development.
- Read the original article on Sustainable Tourism Alliance
- Follow Safaritalk on Twitter
- Read ‘What tourism industry can do about wildlife poaching‘